Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!
Our goal is to provide the most professional, informative, loyal and dedicated service in the industry. The best interests of our clients will always come first and we will place the clients' concerns ahead of our own in each and every transaction, as we are dedicated to the development of long-term client relationships!
BUYING A HOME As Your Agent, We Will:
* Assure that you see all the properties in that area that meet your criteria.
* Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
* Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
* Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
* Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before it’s too late.
* Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
* Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
* Choose a REALTOR that you trust and who understands your needs.
* Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
* Identify important features you need your new home to have.
SELLING YOUR HOME As Your Agent, We Will:
* Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
* Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
* Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
* Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
* Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
* Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.